It’s Thursday and the day to play with Create with Connie and Mary.
This week it’s a cool sketch challenge. We alternate them.
So…..pondering this one. I had the new Envelope Paper setting out…….let’s go with that! I came up with this fabulous card –
Nice, huh? It’s SOO fun I think!
It uses minimal stampin too!
I think these bold framelit words are going to be a favorite of mine. I already made three cards using them! I love the added rhinestone bling here too! Just the right touch.
So, what you think? Leave some love.
Then head over to Create with Connie and Mary, see what the others have created, and PLAY along. This one is a great out of the box sketch. I love what all the team has done with it!
Supplies used –
- Stamps – Greatest Greetings
- DSP – 2016-2018 In-Color Envelope Paper
- Dies – Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Punches – Washi Label (R)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo,
- Ink – Flirty Flamingo
- Other – Basic Rhinestone Jewels