It’s Wednesday. You know what that means……..
Yep. Time for another challenge.
The challenge at Watercooler Wednesday today is nice. Anything goes.
I love these because you can create whatever you’d like.
I created a Pocket Z-fold card. I’ve been itching to try one of these, so here is my take on it.
I used the Sale-a-Bration DSP, Wildflower Fields. Isn’t is just lovely here?
It’s a retirement card too! How nifty is that? And, Stampin’ Up does have a retirement sentiment too!
This Pocket Z-fold is a nifty fun card! You can create four of these from one sheet of DSP!
- For four of these, I scored my 12 x 12 sheet at 4 and 8.
- I cut the DSP to be 6 x 12, parallel to the score lines.
- I then marked one inch from the top on the 6 inch side, rotated the paper 90 degrees and made another mark one inch down.
- Connecting the two marks makes a diagonal line, which I did cut using my trimmer.
- I did the same with the other 6 x 12 piece of DSP.
Now you have four Z-fold cards to decorate!
I mounted the Z-folded DSP to a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 base. To create the pocket, I used tear & Tape Adhesive along the bottom edge and up both sides.
I added a sentiment to each panel. For a little extra something, I placed a pullout tag behind the DSP. Great for the addition of a gift card or sentiment.
I’d love to hear what you think about my Z-fold Pocket card! This is a fun one.
Hop over to the blog and check out the others fabulous ideas.