I had a wonderful Creative Class this past weekend. We made one of those, no cut, no glue, clever note card holders with two matching cards, a Z-Fold card and this fun Double Gate Fold card –
This is the outside in all it’s beauty.
And when opened –
It’s just so pretty! It was a favorite at the class I think.
When fully opened, you can see how the DSP looks on the inside –
Just lovely, isn’t it?
You can create two of these from one sheet of DSP.
- The dimensions are 5 1/2 x 12 initially.
- Score at 2, 4, 8, and 10.
- On each 5 1/2 end, make a mark at 2 3/4, (which is halfway up on the ends).
- Make a diagonal cut from the score at four to the 2 3/4 mark, and from the score at 8 to the other 2 3/4. The cuts will go away from the center of the card.
- Save those pieces to adhere reversed to the bottom section of the card.
It was really an easy card to create!
My flower on the front is Scallop Circle Punch with a Fun Flower Punch on top. The sentiment is added as the flower’s center.
Conveniently, the greeting on the inside peeks out perfectly at the top!
If you have any questions about my design or directions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’d love to hear from you!