Aaahhhh, inspiration. I am making gift card/money holders for
12 weeks, now 11 weeks until Christmas. And, it’s basically re-inventing improving the wheel.
So, how do I do that???? Well, this week the inspiration came from a Wednesday challenge.
Take a look at my card first –
Let’s see it unfolded. And, just look at the beauty inside.
Who would have thought to use a non-Christmas DSP paper, Timeless Portrait, as a Christmas paper? I know, right. But, it works! And, works so elegantly. I’m soo in LOVE with this card!
Here are some more shots. I just could not help myself. This is a Double Z Fold card.
This picture shows how my belly band is 1/8 wide (thanks Simply Scored) to accommodate the thickness of this multi-folded card.
I’ll say it again, I
like LOVE this card! Although it was lots of work – my patterns just HAD to line up – I WILL be making more of these for gifts…..
- 120516 Perfect Punches Stamp Set
- 102283 Versamark
- 108640 River Rock Card Stock
- 119685 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- 102935 Brushed Gold Card Stock
- 101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock
- 122352 Timeless Portrait DSP
- 119854 Scallop Circle Punch
- 119864 Round Tab Punch
- 124105 Chery Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon (Holiday Mini)
- 122949 Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder
- 103083 Embossing Buddy
- 102197 Powder Pals
I am having a lot of FUN with these 12 Weeks this year. I hope you like them as well. Please leave a comment. They inspire me as I hope my creations inspire you!